Customs clearance 24/7, 365 days a year for all customs procedures
With a team of more than 65 experts with 30 years of practical experience in the field of logistics and customs operations, we offer the following services:
- All types of customs consulting and representation: In the area of customs services, we have obtained permits for simplified procedures which enable us to clear customs 24/7 every day of the year (Import, Export, T1, T2, T2L ).
- Strategic positioning of business units: RCM Slovenia (BU Koper, BU Kozina, BU Gruškovje/Macelj, BU Obrežje/Bregana, BU Novo mesto) and RCM Croatia (Zagreb, Tovarnik).
- Organisation of international and domestic transport: We offer comprehensive support in the organisation of rail, road, sea and air transport.
- Customs warehousing: The Company has its own logistics centre Kozina, which spreads over 15,000 m2 in the Trade-Industrial Zone of Hrpelje Kozina.
- Administrative services: Customs and tax representation, inspections, consultation on the classification of goods in the Combined Nomenclature of Customs Tariffs, submission of RP-O and DDV-O in the EU INTRASTAT system.
Why RCM d.o.o.?
RCM d.o.o. is a proud holder of the renewed standard ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management System.
With ISO 9001:2015, a standard has become established in the international business environment, which has also become a basic proof of the organisation's ability to meet the expected requirements of business partners in the logistics industry. As part of the ISO 9001: 2015 certification process, RCM, d.o.o. is subject to strict control of all processes within the company.
Authorised Economic Operator Certificate (AEOC). The European Union's AEO programme is part of a global initiative to ensure the security of the entire supply chain.
The Certificate gives the company a more favorable position in the use of simplified customs procedures and represents a lower level of risk in the risk analysis system. The Certificate allows the company to be recognised as a safe and reliable partner in international trade and will therefore have fewer checks in customs clearance procedures.
We obtained permits from the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia (FURS) for simplified procedures in the implementation of customs formalities in customs procedures, which means faster implementation of customs procedures.
According to current financial and economic achievements, the Bisnode rating agency ranks us among the recipients of the AAA Gold Creditworthiness Credit Rating Excellence, which is achieved only by 2,648 registered companies in Slovenia.
Holders of the Excellent SME Certificate achieve exceptional results compared to other business entities in Slovenia, have 9% higher revenues per employee than the average company of this size, generate even higher profits per employee and have 1/6 higher added value per employee.
Member of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations FIATA
FIATA acts as a representative of the freight forwarding industry in government organisations and bodies, as well as other international organisations (ICC, IATA, IMO, UIC, IRU WTO, WCO). It also actively cooperates with BIMCO, FONASBA, ISO.